Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Blueberry Pancakes Ingredients
6 egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 packets Stevia
1/4 cup blueberries
1 tsp baking powder
1 dash cinnamon spice
Optional- Maple free syrup
1. Put all ingredients (except half of the blueberries) into a blender.
2. Blend for 30 seconds on med-high speed.
3. Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter on pan, and add half the blueberries.
4. Cook like a regular pancake.
5. If wanted, add sugar free maple syrup.
If you are struggling with your diet, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or check out some of our services here