Increase Your Metabolism
Some strategies that may improve your leptin levels which can correlate to a high metabolism include-
- Strategic overfeeding
2. Avoid a high consumption of omega-3 (overdose on fish oil)
3. Avoid consuming high amounts of fat with minimum carbohydrates (Keto diets).
4. Avoid high amounts of fructose without any other sources of carbohydrates.
5. Include dairy in your diet.
6. Increase Zinc consumption or supplementation.
7. Don’t over train.
8. Get around 8 hours sleep- less than 8 hours can lower leptin by up to 20%.
Need help with getting results? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consult!
By Alexander Kuhle
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science